Monday, June 15, 2009

I like big old husky bears with claws and tails and goes rawr!

I like bears! They catch fish, poop, and live outside!



I also like IWrestledABearOnce ! They like bears too!

I saw IWrestledABearOnce live in Toronto on May 16th and it was amazing! Their merch often has bears on it. My boyfriend got this shirt:


I like it better than this t-shirt of their, which reminds me of the 1985 movie, Teen Wolf. If you haven't seen this movie, you probably should. And then try car-surfing to 80's music.


Speaking of bears, my new favorite t-shirt is now my Ten Second Epic t-shirt, I got when I saw them recently live on suchandsuch date at the Casbah in Hamilton, Ontario. It has a bear on it wearing sunglasses. I'm pretty sure the new bear is either a bear, or a bear with sunglasses! (But the Teen Wolf IWABO, he's wearing kanye west shades). Hopefully I will take a new picture with my Ten Second Epic tshirt so I can show yall.
To make things even *rawr* better, the other night, as I was getting ready to go to bed, out of habit from "scary monster in closet" days, I glanced at my open closet. I was just about to go to bed when I noticed something wasn't right. There was something dark and fuzzy on the top shelf in my closet. Upon having a slight heart attack, picking up a heavy baseball bat like object (twas not a baseball bat, but a flute case) I crept towards my closet armed and ready. Instead of finding some horrible closet monster, or a large collection of bats, I found a big brown fuzzy bear. wtf.
Someone had put a big brown fuzzy teddy bear in my closet. I had never seen this teddy bear before. It scared the shit out of me. Turns out it was my dad who put it there. Now, it sits (less threatingly) on my desk. Next to a penguin and smaller penguins, a frog, and cheburashka.

MISHKA!
My boyfriend found a clothing company in New York called Mishka, which translates to "Teddy Bear" in Russian.
They have quite a few things with bears on them, but alot of eyeballs...
http://www.mishkanyc.com/

No comments: