Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Art

Today, my work forgot about me, and I forgot about my homework. Figuring out my life is very troublesome, and I guess that itself is life. But the simple things take more time to contemplate then the big adventures.
For example; how do I get into the mood of writing about Jean Paul Marat for history while I'm having difficulty avoiding my dog's sneak attack farts and feel creative failure?
Sure I've done some crazy artwork in the past, such as The Onion of Life, and The Lemon-Hive, but I feel like the whole worlds singing to me "Your still disappointing" - Circa Survive. Don't get me wrong, I am very proud of my artistic abilities.

The Onion of Life
The Lemon-Hive
I guess I'm just waiting for that one inspiration that will keep me up all day with a paintbrush in my hand, and hopefully wont interfere with my homework.

No comments: