Wednesday, July 28, 2010

INCEPTION

First of all, let me just say that Inception is a fantastic movie all-together. To be honest, I had my doubts and heard the little voice inside my head say "...I may just be sitting in the theater hating all 148 minutes of this..." Despite the bad first impressions, (that leave you feeling like Christopher Nolan tried to create another version of The Matrix) your soon completely caught up in the wild adventure.

I rate it 7.5 out of 1 - 10 Leonardo DiCaprio confused eyebrow looks. (Y)

Because of the background story involving kids and a wife, it really reminded me of Shutter Island. It also made me go "really?" when his children looked nothing like him or the mother.
No doubt Leonardo is a good actor, but I really thought Arthur (played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt) stole the show, hands down. It definitely made me smile when he and Ellen Page are in the hotel lobby and *tehe* :)

No comments: