Monday, July 26, 2010

Mi casa es tu casa.

I really like to cook, and I strongly believe the kitchen is the center of a household. I like being a hostess and welcoming friends to my home. (If only my house was a little-less intimidating to go too!) Sometimes I feel weird admitting that to people, because then I feel like the "women belong in the kitchen" stereotype, and like a loser because hardly anyone actually likes to cook.
But you know what they say, only 3 things in this world attracts people:
Music, Food, and Fire.

I learned how to make "stir-fry" at work today, and it was pretty cool. We have the sharpest knives I thought I was going to cut my fingers off. Luckily, I survived. I think it would be cool to work in the butchery, or at least just to try it.

Also, whenever I see a vegetarian* I think to myself "Every time you don't eat meat, I will eat twice my portion of meat to make up for yours" lmao. I wouldn't actually because I would get fat, but it would be funny.
Despite this, I'm still open to eating vegetarian and vegan meals.

*For the record, consumption of red meat led to the development of the human brain.

No comments: